It is my pleasure to welcome you to Spirit of Math, Winnipeg. Spirit of Math is an after-school math school where high achieving students from Kindergarten to Grade 11 can encounter a challenging and unique curriculum that cultivates collaborative problem-solving skills, logical reasoning, interpersonal skills, and deeper mathematical comprehension. Our students develop a life-long passion for learning. It’s an exciting, growing, and stimulating community of people passionate about mathematics and mathematics education.
If you are new to Spirit of Math, please do not hesitate to reach out with any thoughts or concerns. I am pleased to be at the service of such a diverse and singularly focused community. I look forward to teaching, learning, and growing with all students, parents, and staff. Please e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org or call 204-772-6284 for assistance. Our Head Office is Located at #207-1460 Chevrier Blvd.
Campus Director, Winnipeg
Hope all your holidays were cheerful and rejuvenating. Classes resume Jan 8th/9th, 2019. Office will be open 9:30 – 5:30 on Dec 31st, and Jan 2nd-4th. Closed Jan 1st for New Years Day.
Welcome our new Campus Director Mr. Nathan Krahn. Please reach out with any comments or concerns at email@example.com or call 2o4-772-6284
Spirit of Math Winnipeg office (#207-1460 Chevrier Blvd) is open from 9:30 am to 5:30 pm on Mondays, Thursdays and Fridays during the school year.
We are happy to announce that we have added the schedules and forms for the 2018/2019 school year. Please click on the following links for more information:
Existing Students ― If you are re-registering for the school year, please download and complete the registration form. You can also download a printable Winnipeg Schedule – 2018-2019
For other Winnipeg Campus, please click the link below:
Campus Hours of Operation:
- September 3 – June 18 : Tuesday evenings from 4:45 pm to 8:50 pm
- End of Year Rally and Recognition June 21 at the Portage Avenue Church, 5 pm to 7 pm
- To register your child or learn more about the program, please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 204-772-6284.
- We have a waiting list for a second Kindergarten at the Fort Garry campus, if we have four students we can open the class. Call if you want more information about our new Kindergarten program, or wish to receive the pre-screening information for parents please contact us
- Our Free Trial class promotion for classes in January is coming soon, please contact us to book your child’s interview
Sign up in September/October to write COMC, CNML, CEMC, Mathematica as well as the Spirit of Math contests for grades 1 – 4 (non-registered students)! Our registration process is through Eventbright, it is all on-line so watch for notices and deadlines! A contest prep class will be offered within two weeks of the contest date your child has registered for, however a minimum of four students are needed to run the prep class.
Write a Testimonial
Campus Schedule 2018-19
|4:45 pm-6:15 pm|
|4:45 pm-6:45 pm|
|6:30 pm-8:00 pm|
|6:50 pm-8:50 pm|