It is my pleasure to welcome you to Spirit of Math, Winnipeg. Spirit of Math is an after-school math enrichment program where high achieving students from Kindergarten to Grade 11 can encounter a challenging and unique curriculum that cultivates collaborative problem-solving skills, logical reasoning, interpersonal skills, and deeper mathematical thinking. Our students develop a life-long passion for learning. It’s an exciting, growing, and stimulating community of people passionate about mathematics and mathematics education.
If you are new to Spirit of Math, please do not hesitate to reach out with any thoughts or concerns. I am pleased to be at the service of such a diverse and singularly focused community. I look forward to teaching, learning, and growing with all students, parents, and staff. Please e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org or call 204-772-MATH (6284) for assistance. Our Head Office is Located at #207-1460 Chevrier Blvd.
Campus Director, Winnipeg
Spirit of Math will be closed for December 21st, 2019 – January 5th, 2020 for the Holidays
- Have a Safe and Happy Holiday Season!!!
External Contest Registration closed, external students can still sign up for Spirit of Math and WMO Contests.
- Visit https://www.spiritofmath.com/math-contests/ for details
Free Trial Classes January to February 2020
Come try out our program!
Free Trial classes will be running from January 5th to February 15th. Before coming for a trial class you must have an interview with the Campus Director. Please click the button below to book your interview
- To visit other Winnipeg Campus on Portage Avenue, please click below:
- Portage Avenue Church
- To register your child or learn more about the program, please email email@example.com or call 204-772-6284.
- Our Kindergarten program is up and running, contact the Campus Director if you are interested in this exciting opportunity for your child!
Campus Hours of Operations:
- Wednesday evenings from 4:45 pm to 8:50 pm
- January 8, 2020 – February 12, 2020 (Every Wednesday, starting from January 8 – February 12, 2020)
Write a Testimonial
Campus Schedule 2019-20
|4:45 pm-6:00 pm|
|6:30 am-8:00 pm|
|6:30 pm-8:00 pm|
|6:50 pm-8:50 pm|
|4:45 pm-6:15 pm|
|6:30 pm-8:30 pm|