It is my pleasure to welcome you to Spirit of Math, Winnipeg. Spirit of Math is an after-school math enrichment program where high achieving students from Kindergarten to Grade 11 can encounter a challenging and unique curriculum that cultivates collaborative problem-solving skills, logical reasoning, interpersonal skills, and deeper mathematical thinking. Our students develop a life-long passion for learning. It’s an exciting, growing, and stimulating community of people passionate about mathematics and mathematics education.
If you are new to Spirit of Math, please do not hesitate to reach out with any thoughts or concerns. I am pleased to be at the service of such a diverse and singularly focused community. I look forward to teaching, learning, and growing with all students, parents, and staff. Please e-mail email@example.com or call 204-772-MATH (6284) for assistance. Our Head Office is Located at #207-1460 Chevrier Blvd.
Campus Director, Winnipeg
Summer Camp Tickets Now Available
EARLY BIRD PRICES available now to Jan 31st
- Details and Registration Links available HERE
Spirit of Math International Contest
If you are a Grade 1 -6 student, welcome to register for Spirit of Math International Contest!
- Visit https://spiritofmathcontest.com/ for more information
- Register HERE before Jan 31st to Participate
WMO – World Mathematical Olympiad
The 2020 World Mathematics Olympiad will be held in Toronto on August 5th, 2020! The travel dates will be August 4th to 8th (please note these dates might change slightly by a few days).
Two teams will be formed with a total of 6 members per team:
Team 1 will be selected from grade 3 and 4 students;
Team 2 will be selected from grade 5 and 6 students.
Free Trial Classes January to February 2020
This is a perfect opportunity for your high performing child to experience a FREE TRIAL CLASS at Canada’s premier after-school exceptional math program for Grades K- 11
Limited Time Offer: January 5th – February 15th , 2020
- To visit other Winnipeg Campus on Portage Avenue, please click below:
- Portage Avenue Church
- To register your child or learn more about the program, please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 204-772-6284.
- Our Kindergarten program is up and running, contact the Campus Director if you are interested in this exciting opportunity for your child!
Campus Hours of Operations:
- Wednesday evenings from 4:45 pm to 8:50 pm
- Every Wednesday, 5:00 pm – 7:00 pm, January 8, 2020 – February 12, 2020
Write a Testimonial
Campus Schedule 2019-20
|4:45 pm-6:00 pm|
|6:30 am-8:00 pm|
|6:30 pm-8:00 pm|
|6:50 pm-8:50 pm|
|4:45 pm-6:15 pm|
|6:30 pm-8:30 pm|